View Profile fartoons

3 Movie Reviews

Lip sync was really good. Some of Kevin's dad's (killer's) animation looked a little strange with the arms and head. But overall I like where the style is going. Comic had some good comedy bits too that I found could also be inside jokes. Keep it up. But take a break to watch South Park now and then.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I noticed the weirdness there in some of his arm animations too. Most of the weird parts were because of the program and my attempts to use a touch screen to animate limbs. Gotta figure out how to do that better. Still, a valiant second effort in Character Animator. Thanks for the review, Mr. Wells! South Park shall indeed happen.

I've been watching Beebo since high school. We used to quote it all the time in the early 2000's. It's good to know they are still as funny now as they were then. I wish you would make more. But I know life gets in the way of me making cartoons a lot too. Congrats on all your Newgrounds success. Livin' the dream, bud.

This is a nice fan fiction. Looks like it was fun to make. Kyle's voice is perfect. Very well done. What program did you animate this in? It doesn't really look like Flash but I suppose it could be.

FARToons Productions launched in 2001 and since then has polluted the internet with cartoons, videos, comics, audio skits, merchandise and more.

n/a, Male